Do you know what the english term for duhat is?

duhat Yesterday, my youngest sister Mimay and I were walking along Crest Street in our village. We were on our way to the dermatologist for her check up. While walking I was reviewing English words with her. Then she asked me, Ate ano sa english ang duhat?

I told her I didn't know so while waiting for our turn to see the doctor, I connected to google via gprs and did a search.

Java plum / Black plum

  1. Comment by Phoenix on July 31, 2008 at 9:14 AM

    Theres no english term for duhat.
    unfortunately, they call it by the indian name, JAMBUL.. its sucks coz i know this fruit as DUHAT and i'd like to see and hear people here in the states use it too..instead of a crappy indian name :P no offense..

  2. Comment by Unknown on July 28, 2010 at 1:18 PM

    gago

ss_blog_claim=f38363071441aed0de9aa55ded4fa3f9